Friday, July 1, 2011

Natural Swing Motion Basics

When Building our Natural Swing motion, we must walk before we can run, agreed?

Now Hogan gave us Five Lessons, The Modern Fundamentals of Golf. In the book he explains The Grip, Stance and Posture, First and Second parts of the swing. I like to think of this as the walking stage.

What I would like to put out there for discussion, is the, 'Crawling ' stage. The basics tools and understanding required to walk. Simple principles of moving, swinging and transfering of weight in balance.

I would like to hear any comments or opinions as how we might define, and execute these principles.

I will do a video, with what I believe to be the basics, but I would like to hear others opinions first or even questions as to what importance these basics have in relation to a golf swing motion.

Looking forward to any and all input

Thanks,

Mark, 1lovegolf24

No comments:

Post a Comment