Monday, July 11, 2011

Hogan ,Moe and Tigers Secret, as “Eye” see it. By 1lovegolf, published12232010

Mr. Hogan said , “It is east to see, if I only told you where to look ”, Moe said it out right, and it was taught to Tiger. 
Now the tricky part is to think inside the box, from within.
If your guess it had anything to do with the hands, you were on the right track, in my opinion.
Mr. Hogans words, “I told you where to look”, iMO,did not refer to where you should observe his motion, but rather, his words were meant to shed light on where he, the man himself, looked. The Secret was seen through his eyes. 
Moe offered the explanation to why his stance and arm and subsequent hand  position allowed him to see the Secret.
Tiger was taught the basic fundamental aspect of aiming the club, and thus he also saw the Secret.
This is not any news to anyone who sees it, I did not discover it, and to be honest, is just speculation on my part. However, I will say this, it works for me.
 It is no coincidence that the best ball strikers and golf minds have concluded that in order to strike the ball, consistently, there is a matter of a few simple things that must occur in a repetitive golf swing. “I was taught that ”recently.
What those things are is up to each individual.  
Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment